So, I got a call today at lunch from the doctors office saying she had "news". I immediately thought "oh no". She said they had to change my section...to tomorrow morning. I about fell out!!
Hannah will make her appearance tomorrow morning around 9:30. We had to call all the family and tell them to make their way here! We were all a bit shocked!
Will update with info and pictures later on in the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations! I'll be praying for y'all...just so you know, sections are super easy. :) Baby in minutes. I'm looking forward to scheduling one next time. I'm so excited for you and your soon-to-be family of FOUR!!!
I'll be praying for you guys! I know that is so exciting to know that she will be here in the morning! Let us know if you need anything.
Yay!!! She's beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment