
I know it has been a while since I have posted about this. It actually didn't take long to progress to where we are today. When I posted last we had to put Haley's crib back in her room. If she got out of her bed then she would go in the crib (much better on mommy). Well, she went in her crib maybe 2 days and had enough of that! She said "I not sleep in that bed", so we put her in the big girl bed and she hasn't gotten out since!!!!!!! There have been several days were she does not want to take a nap, but she stays in her bed. She still gets upset when we leave the room, but she is much better. All you have to say is, if you keep it up you are going in 'that' bed and she quickly holds in her fit! Haley and I are flying to Atlanta on Monday to see my parents and we thought it would be a good time for Alan to take down the crib. I have wanted to keep it around just in case we had to use it. But, she has done extremely well and we are very proud. She loves her bed and tells us "I sleep in big dirl bed!" Hopefully we will have pictures soon of her room without a crib! yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad it went smoothly! Isn't it amazing how the "big" transitions can go much better than we ever dreamed! I was always so thankful ...I would worry ahead of time and then afterward think..that was it?? You know..about the big girl bed, potty training, etc.
Enjoy your trip!
Alison
Yay...great job, Haley!!:) Cute pictures of your Nashville trip. Hope y'all are having fun in Atlanta visiting your parents.
Okay, we have a big boy bed. But it's in the garage (yes it looks like a yard sale in there). I don't have the heart to put him in it. Although he can climb out of his crib. And he wants to sleep in a big boy bed. I just can't stand the thought. Is getting rid of the crib the last thing? Will he officially be a big boy now? I think it's going to be harder for me than him :)
love the hat!
Post a Comment