NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
March 8, 2008

More Snow...

Posted by Elaine




We woke up this morning to a very bright room!! The snow was so pretty. As soon as Haley woke up she started dancing/running around saying "lets get dwessed and play in the snow!". So we got bundled up and played played played!!! Alan and Haley made a snowman and then we (me and Alan) had a big snowball fight. Haley kept yelling at us telling us to stop. Haley really loved walking in it and kicking it. We got in the backyard and played with Allie and picked icicles off the house. Needless to say we had a great time. Here are some pictures from the day.































2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a great snow man! Glad we got to enjoy some snow this winter :)

Just call me D said...

Hey friends! I found your blog on Woodman's and had to check it out. Haley looks so big, not anything like the little one I remember. She is such a pretty girl! When you get a chance, you can check our blog out too- Caleb looks huge,he'll be two next month. Not sure I'm ready, but I guess I have to be :)Glad to see ya'll are doing well!