NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Posted by Elaine


Today we had our Easter Egg Hunt at the church. We started off by having a story time and April read the Easter story to the kids. Then we painted stain glass ornaments and decorated cookies. Next we watched Haley "jump" and "slide". She wasn't sure about it at first, but then we couldn't get her out!
Lastly, we had an egg hunt and the kids baskets were overflowing with eggs. Haley had a great time and we topped it off with a balloon at the end. Her day couldn't be any better!








She couldn't wait to get home and see what was in her eggs. She dumped them all out in the floor and opened them one by one! We had a great day and are really for a great day at church tomorrow! Happy Easter!



2 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey!! I added your blog to my page so I can keep up with y'all. Great pictures of a beautiful day!!:)

How's the big girl bed going? Is she getting used to it...the bed is so cute!!

HAPPY EASTER!

Laurel said...

Elaine - I was so excited to see your blog and your family's precious pictures! I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys this way. Have a wonderful week!