
So, it has been awhile since my last post, so sorry. I think about it and then time passes and I forget!
Well, Cagle life has been pretty normal, however, we always think we are busy for some reason. Two weekends ago our worship team participated in VW40. It was 40 continuous hours of worship lead by different people/groups every hour. It is quite a neat experience to see everyone come together to worship.
We have taken Haley to Jumpin' Jax a couple of times and she has loved it. The first time we
went with some of her friends and she didn't want to do anything but run around and roll the ball. The next time we went with just us and she played in the "2 and under" section for awhile, then decided to jump in the big ones! She is very shy at first and then takes the plunge!
We have had fun playing at home. Uncle Doug comes to visit once a week on his day off and she likes to play blocks with him. That is also the day that I get out of the house while they are both napping! I can get errands done or go help Alan at church.
Last night Alan and I went on a date. A couple at our church said they wanted to watch Haley, so we took them up on it and went to dinner. Haley had a great time singing and dancing on her "stage" (the pool table). She also loves to play with the balls and their dog. She did not want to come home with us!

She is just now starting to "play" by herself for a few minutes at a time. She loves playing with her babies and taking care of them. She actually sat down today and colored by herself, which is a big step for her. Usually, Mommy has to do everything with her and she can't leave my sight. I am enjoying watching her little imagination develop. She loves to "cook" us waffles and ice cream! She is very curious about everything and loves to help mommy out. Today, she said "I want to help" with the laundry and decided to put on my socks. It was quite a sight to see!!

Well, that is about all for now. Church is tomorrow and of course the super bowl! We are having a super bowl party with our small group. Alan and the guys are excited because we are watching it with a projector, so it will be as big as the wall!!
Hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment