NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
January 12, 2008

I'm a Big Girl!

Posted by Elaine



We haven't done a lot since the New Year. We traveled down to Brandon last weekend to see all of our friends and had a great time. Alan has taken some time off, so we have had some good quality family time.












Haley is becoming such a big girl. She can now get on her horse all by herself. She sat in a regular chair at McAlisters the other day, has a new big girl room, swung in a big girl swing at the park and a BIG girl attitude has developed as well!!

We are having fun watching Haley grow up and learn new things everyday.

4 comments:

Susan P. said...

yea for your new blog!! looks good :)

kristen said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! I think that Haley looks ready to go to a UT game in that sweater and with those shoes! :)

Nolan Bobbitt said...

I am glad you decided to become a blogger! The pictures are great!!!

Andrea said...

She's really growing and sure is a cutie!